Lunes, Disyembre 29, 2014

it's my life..

A child was born 1 am last August 25, 1991 (that's me). I'm the only child of my parents (feeling lucky). I was entitled with a name Rya Rose Robles Tecson. Experience guides me to become who I am today. My life was never a bed of roses;it was a long, long chain of trials. Nevertheless, I am ever grateful that in every endeavor I've encountered, my family and friends inspires me constantly.  I grew up with their great influences and supervision, supporting me in everything I do, pushing me to become more than who I can be. Life may mock at me and pull me down, but  I'm always ready to stand and start a better life again and again. Giving up was never option, though it is a permanent temptation. Because life comes once, hence it is to be experienced up to its smallest atom. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento